Bridge to the Nations ®"
Bridge To The Nations
® is a nonprofit (501(c)(3)) international outreach organization organized for charitable purposes. All benefits and services are furnished without regard to a person’s race, color, sex, creed, or national or ethnic origin.
OUR MISSION IS:
Medical and humanitarian relief for the poor and underprivileged as necessary to provide adequate care for daily life and to improve current health care available to residents in underdeveloped and developing communities internationally. This includes:
- Coordinating volunteer health care professionals and lay volunteers to furnish direct health services in the destination countries
- Educating heath care providers with the goal of assisting to raise the standards of health care services available to residents
- Patient-level health education, with focus on assisting to them to handle their health needs within the means of their own culture.
- Disaster and other humanitarian relief for the benefit of impoverished persons and orphan children.
- Care and sponsorship of needs for orphan children.
Bridge To The Nations operates its international programs under the following names: